Last Update :6/9/2020
Richland Golf Club in Middletown, MD Seeks Golf Course Superintendent
- · The golf course superintendent will be responsible for the maintenance, operations and management of the golf course and club house grounds. The Superintendent will have responsibility of overseeing the maintenance of the golf course equipment and golf carts, clubhouse grounds and landscaping, nursery & open spaces. The Superintendent will be responsible for, ( but not limited to), turf grass and plant material maintenance programs, personnel management, budgeting and forecasting, financial management, scheduling and maintenance of irrigation system, fertilizer and pesticide applications and ALL related records. The Superintendent supervises the completion of any construction and repair projects on the golf course, renders professional advice, opinions, assistance and services to the golf facility management. The Superintendent works to create an environment where staff is involved and encourage open communication and respect for themselves, members and guests. The Superintendent reports directly to the General Manager and/or Owner of the Facility.
Knowledge and Skills:
- · Certified Golf Course Superintendent preferred but not required
- · Minimum 3-5 years golf course management
- · Have current and active pesticide license
- · Knowledge of game of golf and rules that apply
- · Experience and knowledge in marking golf course
· Knowledge of turf equipment irrigation maintenance and repair
Annual Salary: $55,000 - $62,000
Ø Individual Health Insurance plan with Club paying portion
Ø 1 week paid vacation after first 6 months. 2 weeks paid vacation after two years.
Ø Daily allowance for a meal while on duty
Deadline to apply is June 25, 2020
Please EMAIL Resume & Cover Letter to:
Jeffrey Rosenberg, PGA Director of Golf……firstname.lastname@example.org
50 Glenbrook Dr. Middletown, MD 21769Phone calls not appropriate at this time.
[ More News ]