Last Update :11/12/2019
Advanced Turf Solutions seeks Sales Representative
We are growing! Advanced Turf Solutions is looking for Turf & Ornamental Sales Representative in Ashland, Virginia area. This person will be a key member of the sales team as they will be servicing the lawn care and landscape industry in Virginia.
Advanced Turf Solutions is a green industry distributor offering turf and ornamental fertilizer, chemicals, grass seed, sports field products, ice melt, and accessories to golf, lawn care and athletic field markets. A deep commitment to servicing customers better than anyone in the green industry is at the core of ATS’ business model. ATS is 100% employee owned. Everyone from the management team to the warehouse staff, to the corporate staff has a dedication to providing the best possible customer service. The mantra, your success is our success, could not be a better description of ATS team.
Job Title: Turf and Ornamental Sales Representative
Exemption Status: Exempt/Salary
The T&O Sales Representative is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them. They are also responsible for obtaining new accounts.
· Playing an integral role in new business development and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
· Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
· Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
· Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
· You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant internal employees.
· Understand customer’s demands, how to meet these demands while generating revenue for the company
· Ability to work together with all levels of a company
· Responsible for working with Management to forecast customer needs
· Ability to travel as needed for sales meetings and customer needs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & WORKING CONDITIONS
· Highly self-motivated
· Strong account management and relationship building skills
· Time-efficiency in regards to communication with both clients and internal team
· Ability to work out sales deals that will accomplish budgeted margins and correspond to the company’s sales policies
· Proficient in both Microsoft Office and Google Apps
QUALIFICATIONS – EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
· 3-5 years of experience in the Turf Industry
· 1-3 years of sales experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Turf Management or an equivalent field
· Clean driving record
· Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance and Long Term Disability – employer paid
· 401K with a match
· Paid Time Off
· Company Vehicle
· Company Cell Phone and Laptop
Send Resumes to Holly Kennedy email@example.com
Holly Kennedy, Human Resources Assistant
12955 Ford Drive Fishers, IN 46038
[ More News ]